Church of Healing Energy
It is our goal to ordain only those who are qualified to practice healing ministry. In most cases, applicants will qualify for ordination by meeting the following six requirements.
The ordination applicant must be...
1. of good moral character.
2. motivated or drawn to provide spiritual ministry.
4. appropriately experienced in healing service.
5. have read, understand, and agree to abide by the Code of Ethics of the Church.
6. have nothing in their background that would impact negatively on their ability to serve as a Healing Minister of the Church.
It is not our intention to exclude from ordination as Healing Minister, applicants who may not have completed formal courses or workshops in healing service.
Applicants without such formal instruction will be considered for ordination if they...
1. fully satisfy requirements 1, 2, 4, 5 and 6 above.
2. demonstrate competence in the healing modalities which they practice.
If you are thinking of applying for ordination in the Church, click here to look at our application form
©Church of Healing Energy-2006-2010